Live at The Quirk’s Event in Brooklyn NY, February 28, 2018
With CMO tenure shrinkage a near constant, what does the future of the marketing function hold?
- Will the CMO go extinct, being replaced by Chief Growth Officers?
- What is the impact of this on the long-term brand building?
- The impact on the career trajectories for marketers?
- What does all this mean for the insights business?
- How do current CMOs want their insights served up?
- How will the requirements for successful insights leaders change in the coming years? Where are the emergent opportunities in insights going to reveal themselves?
Shane has had the privilege to interview many sitting and recently departed CMOs to find answers to these questions. Shane will give a provocative talk that will help all stakeholders of the insights industry understand what the future holds.
- The future of marketing straight from the CMOs’ lips.
- What is keeping CMOs up at night that insights professionals can help with.
- How CMOs are looking for insights professionals to evolve in the future.