The Power of Behavioral & Marketing Science
To celebrate being the #1 most innovative insights firm in North America, Hotspex is running a new, complimentary lunch and learn series with the goal of helping our clients uncover new and tangible insights and ideas that they can apply to their business immediately following the session to drive brand growth and return on marketing investment (ROMI).
This new lunch and learn, The Power of Behavioral & Marketing Science, has been developed by our team of cognitive and social psychologists, who are led by our Chief Behavioral Scientist, Dr. Dan Young, who has 30 years of applying behavioral science to grow brands and deliver ROI at P&G. The content also includes insights from the 20+ CMOs and senior marketing leaders we recently interviewed.
Depending on what is top of mind for your CMO, we can tailor the content to focus on key business challenges that could include:
- Building a coherent and distinctive brand strategy and architecture;
- Leveraging brand identity and distinctive memory cues to build mental availability;
- Reinforcing innovation beyond ideation to ensure you win at the point of sale (i.e. retail, shelving, ecommerce, etc.);
- Leveraging effective communications principles and deep machine learning to improve advertising effectiveness and ROI, including a tip to immediately improve your YouTube advertising; and
Some of the benefits from having us in to run this lunch and learn for your team are:
- It is something valuable you can proactively bring to your team;
- Your team will leave with actionable insights and ideas they can immediately apply to their brand;
- We will conduct research specific to your category and present it;
- As part of our mission to bring our clients faster, cheaper, and better research that immediately has impact, you will receive a free trial of Hotspex’s targeting solution for one ad/creative; and
- We’ll bring in lunch for your team!
This lunch and learn is completely complimentary and aside from a 15-minute call for us to pick a date and align on how to have the most impact and add the most value for your team, there is no work needed from your end.
If you are interested in learning more please email us at email@example.com
Check out a recent testimonial we received for running our new lunch and learn – The Power of Behavioral & Marketing Science:
Thank you Hotspex for such a great marketing lunch and learn today! Everyone was raving afterwards about the insights and examples shared, and we have already been talking about how to apply the learnings to day to day decisions. Thank you so much, you have really made an impact. The only constructive feedback I have heard so far is that they wished the session was longer than an hour!
- Insights Leader, Global Technology company